Camels, tigers and unicorns – a panel debate at St Johns Innovation Centre, Cambridge A book title with animals conjures up immediate perceptions of characteristics that business must reflect in order to be categorised as one of these. At the event held at St John’s Innovation Centre this week, the authors explained the rationale behind […]
About Rootbind Admin
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Rootbind Admin contributed a whooping 17 entries.
Coming up 6th May – Lucy Cavendish College, Cambridge. Delivering a talk on ‘Entrepreneurial versus Managerial Mindset’ for Enterprise WISE programme.
Coming up 20th May – St John’s innovation Centre, Cambridge Taking part in a panel discussion around high growth technology businesses, their drivers and barriers.
British Academy of Management (BAM) news release January 2017 The release of ‘The Entrepreneurial Paradox, the interplay between Entrepreneurial and Management thinking’ to colleagues at the British Academy of Management
Thinking about experience… People have a preconception that successful entrepreneurs start a business with an innovative idea, gut instinct and determination. But look closely and you will see many successful founders who started their journey as employees. So, what does this tell us about how to be entrepreneurial? Research into trait theory has proven to […]
Blog & Press
- How to start a business: a beginners guide by an expert in strategy 10th December 2020
- Interested in psychology, physic and entrepreneurship? 3rd December 2019
- Entrepreneur and researcher mindset 8th October 2018
- Impact Women’s Network – Female successes – norm not anomaly 8th October 2018
- Real World Impact – Spark the Conversation 8th October 2018